The d'Sa and Zhao Expeditions (Watercooler)
Last Updated May 7, 2021
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect and receive information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”) as follows:
- Information you provide: We collect content, communications, and other information you provide, including when you sign up for an account, create a workspace, create or share content. To create and manage an account, you may provide us with personal data, including your name, a photo of yourself, and an email address. We use your contact information to authenticate your account and keep it secure and to communicate with you about the Service
- Google user data: We'll use your Google profile information, including email, name, and profile avatar when you login to the App with your Google account. With your permission, we will access your recent calendar events to identify others that you have been meeting with. We'll collect their names and email addresses for the sole purpose of enabling you to invite them to the Service.
- Usage information: When you interact with the Service, we may choose to collect information about how you use our Service. This may include the workspaces, teams, people, features or content you view or interact with, and the time, frequency, and duration of your use.
- Device data: We collect information about devices accessing the Service, including the type of device, operating system, and browser you are using. It may also include unique device identifiers and crash data.
- Location infromation: We derive a rough estimate of your location from your IP address or timezone as reported by your device.
- Communications: We may choose to collect information when you contact us with questions or concerns and when you voluntarily respond to requests for your opinion and feedback.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide, update, and maintain the Service.
- To create your account, facilitate network connections, and provided personalization of the Service for you;
- To analyze how you interact with our Service in order to improve it.
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback, or questions.
- To send emails and other communications.
- To develop new products and services.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
- As required by applicable law, legal processes or regulation.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Company does not sell your Personal Data. We may choose to share information with others as outlined below:
- Third Party Service Providers and Partners: To support our business, we may share Personal Data with vendors and service providers, including providers of hosting and infrastructure services.
- Business Transfers: If we engages in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, financing, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), your Personal Data and other information may be shared or transferred, subject to standard confidentiality arrangements.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, or (iii) prevent fraud.
- Other Users: The Service provide ways for users to interact with each other. Actions that you take may be visible to other users of the Service. For example, your name and profile photo will be visible to others in your workspace.
Protecting your data is important to us. We work hard to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to your Personal Data. The Service is provided without warranty of any kind, express or implied. You use the Service at your own risk.
DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT
Contact us (at firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need to delete your account.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Where provided for by law and subject to any applicable exceptions, California residents may have the right:
- To know the categories of Personal Data that Company has collected about you, the business purpose for collecting your Personal Data, and the categories of sources from which the Personal Data was collected;
- To access the specific pieces of Personal Data that Company has collected about you;
- To know whether Company has disclosed your Personal Data for business purposes, the categories of Personal Data so disclosed, and the categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed your Personal Data;
- To have Company, under certain circumstances, delete your Personal Data; and
- To be free from discrimination related to the exercise of these rights.
If you would like to exercise any or all of these rights, you may do so by contacting us. Your authorized agent may submit requests in the same manner. Once we receive your request, we will verify your identity by sending an email to the email address you provide to us.
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, we do not allow use of the Service by anyone under the age of 18. If you have reason to believe that an individual under the age of 18 has provided Personal Data to Company through the Service please contact us and we will take steps to delete such information.
By using our Service, you understand and acknowledge that your Personal Data will be transferred from your location to our facilities and servers in the United States, and where applicable, to the servers of the technology partners we use to provide our Service.